Thursday, November 26, 2009

CIT Xmas day

its that time of year again CIT christams day!! not going out now this year but im kind of raging now because we were down in Eden Hall for lunch and everyone was drinking!! well I supppose at least I won't be hungover tomorrow ha!! wonder will there be much trouble this year but I suppose thats a silly question!

In c150 now waiting for our project management lab exam to begin! I know how to do it all but I know me n exams I could panic hopefully not though did loads of practice ones earlier.

Only one more week of classes left now then study week then exams! we are getting our timetable Monday, Im hoping all of our exams are before Christmas so I can just concentrate on work experience preperation in January!! Can not believe how quickly this semesterhas gone!!

starting exam now got to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment