Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stress Stress Stress

Not really just making my title sound interesting. Getting well sick of college now never really got into the swing of things this semester for some reason. just too tired to do anything by the time I get home from college!!
Decided to give up drink until at least Christmas (excluding Niamh's 21st) hopefully il be able to do it now I just have no mind for it to be honest can't afford it either!!

At least now this semester is nearly over and we have a month off before we get started with our work experience which for the record I havn't found yet so hopefully now I'll get down to doing that over the weekend hand out a load of CVs to local companies. I have a big list of places that i'd like to apply for so hopefully one of them will take me on!! I'm seriously nervous about it though!

Thats all for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment